Welcome to my blog. I hope you enjoy it. Feel free to comment and put your opinion.

Sunday, May 25, 2008

To Me...

Journalism is a message. It’s not a major one aims to specialize in… earn money through or make a living of. Journalism is much more than that! It’s a way of living one adopts in order to deliver the perfect picture of what’s happening in the world.
I didn’t see it that way at first. When I first graduated from school and had to choose a major in university, journalism was a second option. Although I took one step into the first option, I eventually noticed that journalism was the only way to fulfill my ambitions. It involves a personal message, freedom of speech, a humane message, fame… In other words, it’s a different life. As a career, it could quite tiring, but it sure is worth it!

No comments: